Vedic Chanting helps to bring about optimal balance in an individual by focusing on all aspects of the individual – body, mind, spirit and emotions. In Vedantic School of study, the human body is said to have five koshas (sheaths) –
- Annamaya Kosha (physical body that needs nourishment)
- Pranamaya Kosha (sheath governed by breath that exists in the physical body)
- Manomaya Kosha (sheath that governs perception and consciousness)
- Vignanamaya Kosha (sheath responsible for esoteric knowledge)
- Anandamaya Kosha (sheath responsible for the non-dualistic I AM presence)
Currently Chandita conducts Vedic Chanting Meditations at the Dhyana Yoga Center every month during their Full Moon Celebration Ceremonies.
TX 75075, USA