About You 🙂
I am so glad you are here on this page, ready to take the next step in your spiritual evolution. Together you and I can help start your healing journey exactly where you are right now. All I need from you is your dedication and focus as we navigate through your journey.
Aarohan in Sanskrit means to ascend, to rise. At Aarohan Healing a safe space is created where
- healing occurs in the presence of joy and creativity
- connection to the Source is made with ease
- spiritual growth is recognized in practical everyday living
- tools and techniques are developed to support the individual’s life path
In short –
I have been blessed to learn and train with some of the most authentic and loving teachers –
- Metaphysical Healing and Native American Journeying (Reverend Ruth Harris)
- Reiki Master Training (Reiki Master Jana Moon and Reiki Master Richard Fiallo)
- Certified Angel Card Reader (Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine)
- Certified Assertiveness Coach Training (Doreen Virtue)
- Shen Tao Method of clearing fears and Solfeggio Harmonics (Connie Shaw)
…. And from various Spiritual Guides and Ascended Masters who have made their presence felt in miraculous ways .
Do scroll down to read the long story 🙂
Born and raised in the North Eastern part of India, my love for the metaphysical began with Paramhansa Yogananda’s book Autobiography of a Yogi .I was a pre-teen looking for a story book in my grandfather’s enormous library when I stumbled upon the book. It was not my usual kind of story book but the accounts in the book fascinated me. It opened up a path where the everyday mundane sparkled with magic.
Many years later, I trained as an electrical engineer, moved to the United States for further graduate studies in Electrical Engineering, got married and started working in the telecommunications industry. Often I would peep into the metaphysical world during yearly visits to India, to my beloved Guru Sri Sathya Sai Baba’s ashram in Puttaparthi, South India. These visits were marked by profound experiences of awakening, surrounded by overflowing love. In between visits, flashes of insights which were not from my conscious thinking mind would be my connection to the inner world of the spirit. In 2011, my beloved Guru left his physical form and grief led to intense internal searching. I no longer wanted to be an occasional visitor of the inner world. An angelic session with a kind healer opened my heart to a place of gentle healing and self-love. I was also guided to actively train in the healing arts.
Moving forward on this path, I connected with my mentor Reverend Ruth Harris, and subsequently studied Reiki Healing and received my Reiki attunements from Reiki Master Jana Moon and Reiki Master Richard Fiallo . I also studied Metaphysical Card Reading and became a certified Angel Card Reader with Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine’s CACR (Certified Angel Card Reader) course. I have studied and experienced Jungian psychotherapist Phyllis Krystal’s cutting the ties that bind body of work , which is now a way of life. Some of the other modalities I work with are
- The Shen Tao Method of Clearing Fears
- The healing Solfeggio Harmonics
- Edgar Cayce’s work on holistic medicine
- Byron Katie’s The Work.
- Dan Millman’s Life Purpose work
Individual Coaching sessions with author, visionary, healing facilitator and humanitarian Connie B. Shaw has helped me assimilate all that I have learned to facilitate healing sessions for those who feel guided to reach out to me. In the summer of 2017, I was ordained by the Universal Brotherhood Movement.
What spirit has taught me is –